Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Script Draft

My name is Scott Madison, I'm just your average geeky schoolboy who doesn't have many friends. It's not like I didn't try to fit in.. I did but, it just didn't work out very well.  (all this during shots of school)

In school, people saw me as a quiet guy, who probably spends most of his weekends helping tidy the house with his mum or trying to make new friends on xbox. and the thing is.. they were right! They WERE right, not anymore. In the eyes of fellow classmates I was still that geeky kid who had no life outside of school. but what they didn't know was that I had been pushing myself to my very limits, persevering and working so hard, so so hard to be the best I could be. I wasn't working hard to be the best I could be in school, this was something much bigger.

Theres's so much trouble and crime in society today and far too often we do not see these criminals be brought to justice. For example, in the UK alone there have been no charges for over 10,000 violent crimes! 10,000! Is this what our society has come to? people constantly living in fear? Someone needs to stand up to the injustice in society, the people need to feel safe, the people need protection, the people need... a hero.

To get to where I am now was not an easy task, picking the right costume, the right equipment, and the time to train.. but I have to admit.. I am pretty awesome!

Endless days and nights with barely any sleep studying all the superheroes and the way a superhero was perceived to look by the public, that was the level I had to get to. I may not have looked like bruce wayne or move like peter parker, but I am inspired by them to help society and to stop crime! Sure Kick-ass didn't look like much of a superhero but he still made a difference.

At the time all of this seemed impossible, my life has changed in so many ways, and there is no going back to the way things used to be. I was Scott Madison.. I was a nobody.. but now, although nobody is aware of it, I am a somebody, I am the red hawk! and this is my story..

0 comments:

Post a Comment